Pages

11/04/2011

Game Fight #1 - "The Best Free, Android, Move & Fight Adventure Game" - Angry Zombie Killer

Hello, hello...

This day has been foretold. After many hours, we finally found something what can compete with Aliens Invasion. I hope You're ready for this...

Say hello to...

Angry Zombie Killer

 by Best Zombie Game (they are soooo modest and original tbh)


My job was harder than Myth Thazz, cause I've needed to find app with similar gameplay (what is not as easy as I thought). I've found Zombieville USA and Angry Zombie Killer. Zombieville cost about 1$, but I prefer to eat cheeseburger (nom nom nom) than pay for games.

Something about game:

Starting in the middle of some post apocalyptic city, with gun, 100bullets and something similar to tenis rocket doesn't look to easy. Our hero looks like mix of plumber and sailor who left jail few hours ago. I'm guessing he pretend to look like badass, but for me he looks rather like dirty fatass.
And this zombies... Probably just overdose drugs and Justin Bieber music, they don't have moves like Jagger.
This game is hard. Hard to play, hard to look at it, hard to write bout it. To be honest, one of the worst I've ever played.
Pros:
- Free
- Zombies
- Chainsaw
Cons:
- Graphic
- Gameplay


The time has come. Good luck Angry Zombie Killer, You gonna need it.

Geezotto, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment